Terms and Conditions
- You have the option of returning goods purchased within 7 days however please email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any goods. Any contractual duties are thereby annulled. It is important that the items are returned in their original state and undamaged. The customer is liable for shipping costs. Shipping must be a trackable shipping service. Until the wares are returned they are the customer’s responsibility. We bear no responsibility for returned goods that we receive by error.
To arrange returns - please contact:
How do I get my money back?
The sales contract is annulled upon return of goods. As soon as the goods arrive back with us the money will be transferred back to your account.
Correspondence address is:
1. Insofar as the goods are in stock and available, the seller shall dispatch these within 21 work days. Delivery is performed through the dispatch of the purchased item to the address provided by the customer. Partial deliveries are permitted, where reasonable for the customer.
2. In the event of a delivery delay, the seller shall notify the customer immediately upon becoming aware of the delay.
3. If the seller should be delayed in delivering, all liability for damages is restricted to foreseeable damage, should this arise through slight negligence. Further claims to damages shall only exist if the delay should arise on grounds of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
4. The method of dispatch, the carrier and dispatch route shall be at the seller’s discretion unless otherwise expressly instructed by the customer.
The seller does not guarantee any delivery times.
5. The seller reserves the right to only sell usual household quantities to consumers.
All prints are delivered in a sturdy, cardboard postal tube, unframed. Prints are carefully rolled in acid free tissue and include your receipt. Prints are dispatched using a track and trace delivery service, usually delivered between 9am - 5pm